* Mark feature in notmuch.el
@ 2012-05-15  6:03 Pavel Panchekha
From: Pavel Panchekha @ 2012-05-15  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I was wondering if there were any plans to add a "mark" feature.  By
hitting some keybinding, one could mark some set of mails and then apply
operations to them as a batch.  This would be often useful for me for, for
example, tagging all mails matching a search except some.  If there were a
way to mark ranges, this would also make the syntax of date searches less
painful.

- Pavel Panchekha

* Re: Mark feature in notmuch.el
@ 2012-05-15 16:48 ` Jameson Graef Rollins