On Jan 18, 2015 10:32 PM, "David Bremner" wrote: > > Jani Nikula writes: > > >> +Support for using rst2man in place of sphinx to build the > >> +docmumentation has been removed. > > > > -mu > > > > Otherwise lgtm. > > Fixed in git. By the way, the parent message displays very oddly for me > in emacs24; the text/plain part introduces a bunch of wrapping that > makes it look like there are many unquoted lines after this point. > > notmuch-reply gets it right, so I can't show you. I'd be curious if > other people can duplicate. For a change the html version displays > perfectly. Apologies, this is due to having to use an inferior MUA on my phone. J. > > d >