On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:02 AM, Bernard Hurley wrote: > Can I add one little caveat - although from what you say it probably > doesn't apply in this case. I have set up my computer so that as much as > possible can be done from the keyboard. I have arthritis in my rignt > hand and although I can still type as well as before I find it very > difficult to use a mouse. I have recently discovered I am far from alone > in this. So it is important for me and others that when mouse options > are added to software, convienient keyboard options still exist. > don't worry, you can still press RET on a tag to follow the link. -- Damien Cassou http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm." Winston Churchill