On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:49 PM, Carl Worth wrote: > > > I'll also likely be submitting it to Fedora proper as I have time. > Thanks > > everyone for all the work! > > I didn't mention it, but I've got the notmuch release process pushing > things directly into Debian. If there's anything I can do to help with > Fedora packaging I'd be happy to do that too. > > I can have the package created and then add you to the packaging group. I figure that will be easier to not require you going through the review process. > We do have a notmuch.spec file in the tree already. Is it up to date? > And I was all setup as a Fedora contributor at one point. I might be > able to resurrect that. Would it be useful for the same "make release" > that I run to also do something with Fedora down the road? If someone > would like to set that up, I'd be happy to have that happen. > The spec file in the tree was a good starting place, but I had to modify it quite a bit to get it to build properly. I've got one version for building from git and one version for building a release. The release one is in the src rpm I previously listed and I'll send a patch to the list tomorrow for the git version. -- Scott Henson