On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:46:16 -0300, david@tethera.net wrote: > Commentary on this revision of the patch. > - Rebased to current master. > - Last time I checked, used by dme's json rewrite of the emacs ui > - Warnings eliminated by including the new notmuch-lib.el Very nice stuff indeed. I incorporated the two minor style issues that David E. mentioned in his reply. I do think that "notmuch-query-get-threads" would be better named something much closer to "notmuch-search". But we can wait to clear up the naming until we get everything switched to this and the old calls to "notmuch search" removed. -Carl