On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:13:01 -0700, Carl Worth wrote: > * I'd like the saved searches to appear before the recent searches I > think. Actually, this might be OK since the recent searches go away when restarting emacs. > * I would *love* a simple way to import my existing notmuch-folder > configuration into notmuch-hello. Bonus points if this happens > automatically. This is as simple as editing my .emacs file to set the notmuch-hello-saved-searches variable instead of notmuch-folders. So that's nice. Though we might want to remove the "-hello" from the name there. It doesn't really add anything. -Carl