On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:18:45 -0800, Jameson Rollins wrote: > Hi, all. I have pushed a new branch called "crypto" to my notmuch > repository [0]. This branch provides full support for PGP/MIME signed > and encrypted messages, including emacs UI support. It has been applied > on top of cworth's current master (21e97c50). It includes the > following: > For a signed and encrypted message, if the signing key can't be found, one just gets: [ multipart/encrypted: decryption error ] which is a bit mystifying. At least gpg on the command line will decrypt the message and print a warning about the signature. All the best, and thanks for working on this, d