On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:53:43 -0300, david@tethera.net wrote: > From: David Bremner > > Importing notmuch loads the notmuch shared library. When building > without a system install of notmuch, this requires e.g. setting > LD_LIBRARY_PATH for building and fails completely for cleaning. Yes, doing it this way in setup.py seems sane and fine to me. setup.py still works. Given that this is /bindings/python/* material, I took the liberty to merge this patch. The debian/control part, I would prefer it some maintainer would nod off/merge that one. Sebastian