David Bremner writes: > It seems that this site has bitrotted. I hit the build button and it > now builds the CLI docs instead of the python bindings. I assume since > Sebastian has moved on from maintaining the bindings he's also not > intersted in maintaining this site. If someone would like to take over > and fix what needs to be fixed, then great, otherwise I'll ask the > readthedocs admins to purge the site. It seems like it should be > possible to have CLI and python docs in one sphinx tree, so maybe that's > something we can do upstream to help. > Also, I just noticed that readthedocs supports a notion of subprojects. Perhaps try adding notmuch-python to the subprojects list of notmuch. I'm frankly not sure what the subproject relationship entails beyond exposing notmuch-python in the notmuch.readthedocs.org subdomain. Cheers, - Ben