Hello, On 2021-03-26 15:31, Martin Jambor writes: > On Fri, Mar 26 2021, Alan Schmitt wrote: >> Hello, >> >> I do not include my (huge, more than 5GB) notmuch database in backups, >> as it can be recreated from the email files… with one exception: tags. >> So I’m wondering if there is a way to backup these tags (and only the >> tags) with the hope it would be much smaller. Do you know ways to do it? >> > > I believe that "notmuch dump" is supposed to do exactly that. At least > I hope so because that is how I am backing up my email tags :-) Thank you for the suggestion, I’ll have a look. Someone also privately suggested https://framagit.org/manu/notmuch-tools, which can be used for tags synchronization. Thanks again, Alan