* Icon
@ 2010-02-10 12:34 Sebastian Spaeth
From: Sebastian Spaeth @ 2010-02-10 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch development list

After my "pacman" icon
(http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2015/notmuchpacman.png) was not
appreciated due to a possible "eating mail" analogy :-), I quickly hacked
together another (public domain) licensed icon based on some clipart
from openclipart.org. This one clearly shows that you have not much mail:

http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature/raw/master/contrib/notmuch.png

(svg is also there)

I am not saying I like it a lot, but I needed *some* icon besides the
standard emacs icon in my toolbar to launch notmuch.

I hope someone finds it useful.

spaetz

* Re: Icon
@ 2010-02-10 12:46 ` Sebastian Spaeth
From: Sebastian Spaeth @ 2010-02-10 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch development list

As much as I hate replying to myself and spamming this list, some might
actually prefer a black-and-white version of a notmuch icon based on the
scales of justice :-). Sorry, I won't post about this anymore.

http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature/raw/master/contrib/notmuchscales_alt.png

(svg here:
http://github.com/spaetz/notmuch-all-feature/tree/master/contrib/)

[-- Attachment #2: icon proposal --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 2192 bytes --]

* Re: Icon
@ 2010-02-10 20:03   ` Carl Worth
From: Carl Worth @ 2010-02-10 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Spaeth, Notmuch development list