On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:44:53 -0400, david@tethera.net wrote: > This is the third rewrite of this patch. For some reason I squashed > the series this time, but I still have the other branch if that would be helpful. > Essentially after using the patches for a while, I no longer thought that people would like > one patch without the others. Hmm... Looks like I managed to merge in an earlier version of this, (but before you added support for hiding top-posted messages). Do you have another patch for that on top of master now? (Or perhaps I'll find it already submitted as I work through the backlog...) As always, thanks for all your great work, David! -Carl