On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 21:21:41 -0400, Scott Henson wrote: > I can have the package created and then add you to the packaging group. I > figure that will be easier to not require you going through the review > process. Sounds good. > The spec file in the tree was a good starting place, but I had to modify it > quite a bit to get it to build properly. I've got one version for building > from git and one version for building a release. The release one is in the > src rpm I previously listed and I'll send a patch to the list tomorrow for > the git version. Excellent. I'll look forward to all of your future contributions. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com