Ethan Glasser-Camp writes: > James Vasile writes: > >> What's the best way to submit changes to addrlookup? Right now, it is >> out of date vs the latest libnotmuch. The addrlookup repo is vala code >> but the wiki [1] points to a generated c file [2]. >> >> [1] http://github.com/spaetz/vala-notmuch/raw/static-sources/src/addrlookup.c >> [2] http://notmuchmail.org/emacstips/ >> >> At any rate, a patch to that c file is below. If you upgraded notmuch >> and now addrlookup gives errors about not finding libnotmuch.so.2, this >> patch might be what you need. > > I'd try to contact the author of the code, perhaps by submitting an > issue or pull request on the github page for the project. I'm sure he'd > prefer a patch to the Vala source. > > Ethan Thanks, will do. My vala is weak, so a patch to the vala source is unlikely to make it to the front of my queue this year. I'll ping Sebastian Spaeth directly and via github. -J