On Mon 2019-05-27 16:40:59 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > This allows a clever UI frontend to mark whether a header was > protected (or not), and if it was protected, to show the details to > an interested user. > > As before, we only handle Subject for now, but we might be able to > handle other headers in the future. bah, please excuse this version (v3), i'm juggling too many variant trees locally, and got confused. v4 should be the correct one, as it uses "header-mask", and not "masked-headers". I explained in id:87d0k34oik.fsf@fifthhorseman.net why i prefer "header-mask", and that preference still holds. --dkg