* nmbug update
@ 2021-04-24  1:21 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2021-04-24  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch; +Cc: Daniel Kahn Gillmor

I have updated nmbug [1] to link to nmweb [2] instead of
mail-archive.com (that latter seemed not to work at all for me)
Originally we were hesitant to rely too much on nmweb as it was (and is)
experimental code. At the moment it seems like the best option.

Currently nmweb is not a good source of patches (it needs a "raw
download" link for a message, or perhaps a "download as mbox" link for a
thread). If you're interested in working on that (and like Django) then
let me know and I can provide you with a copy of the current source.

[1]: https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/status/
[2]: https://nmbug.notmuchmail.org/nmweb/

* Re: nmbug update
@ 2021-05-08 23:00 ` Felipe Contreras
From: Felipe Contreras @ 2021-05-08 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner; +Cc: notmuch@notmuchmail.org, Daniel Kahn Gillmor

On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 8:21 PM David Bremner <david@tethera.net> wrote:

> Currently nmweb is not a good source of patches (it needs a "raw
> download" link for a message, or perhaps a "download as mbox" link for a
> thread). If you're interested in working on that (and like Django) then
> let me know and I can provide you with a copy of the current source.

Would you consider moving to a different web framework? If so, I could
take a bite creating such a site, except probably with a Ruby
framework.

Cheers.

--
Felipe Contreras

* Re: nmbug update
@ 2021-05-10 12:48   ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2021-05-10 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felipe Contreras; +Cc: notmuch@notmuchmail.org, Daniel Kahn Gillmor

Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@gmail.com> writes:

> Would you consider moving to a different web framework? If so, I could
> take a bite creating such a site, except probably with a Ruby
> framework.

Currently I'd prefer to stick with the existing Python based site /
system.