David Bremner writes: > Can you be more specific about what tests are failing? Pretty much all of them, although I'm beginning to suspect it may be an environment issue on my part. I've attached the output of running `make test` in the root of the project from master, do you have any idea why so much seems to be failing. Some python tests fail with no module named pytest but I do have it installed, others seem to be failing because they cannot find (or maybe create) a database file. I thought it might be because the directory for the database doesn't exist so I made it manually yet the tests are still failing :/.