Hey, Carl. I'm very encouraged by the recent patch-apply fest, and the proposal for more regular releases. I have some new improvements I'll try to get in at some point, but in the mean time... > So keep the patches coming, and the pointers to patches that you want me > to look at. I would really like to see the patch in spaetz/issue15-handle-fcc-bcc applied soon. This is the lingering issue of bcc'ing the primary email address in notmuch replies, which I think really needs to be removed. Let me know if there are any issues. I'm pretty sure this will apply cleanly against the head without a rebase. jamie.