On Tue, Jun 19 2012, Mark Walters wrote: > On Sat, 14 Apr 2012, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: >> The new function 'notmuch-mua-mailto' provides an interactive handler >> for rfc6068 "mailto:" URIs. It attempts to implement the rfc6068 >> specification: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6068 >> >> More decoding of the mailto string needs to be done, as is evident by >> the fact that the mailto test remains broken. >> --- >> Rebased against current master. > > Hi I have just been playing with this and it seems to work well. Indeed, > I have not come across any "real" links that it fails on. (All the > links on http://www.mailto.co.uk/ seem to work for example.) Cool! I haven't seen that site before, but it will certainly be useful for me to extend the tests for this function. > What is your experience? If it only fails on contrived examples then I > am much happier about including it. It's been working fine for me for many months. I don't click on mailto links that frequently, but it always seems to work when I do. > I only had one comment on the lisp: > >> + (notmuch-mua-mail to subject other-headers) > > If you make this > > (notmuch-mua-mail to subject other-headers nil (notmuch-mua-get-switch-function)) > > it respects the users preference on where to open the new message. Great idea! I'll add this to the next version. jamie.