On Thu, Nov 22 2012, Mark Walters wrote: > On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: >> On Fri, Nov 09 2012, Mark Walters wrote: >>> This adds a --output=with-ids option which gives similar output to the >>> normal search summary output but with a list of message ids >>> too. Currently this is not implemented for text format. >> >> Hey, Mark. Very nit-picky comment here, but I'm not sure "with-ids" is >> an appropriate name for an output type. "with-ids" sounds like a >> modifier, as opposed to a output type unto itself. > > Yes that is true: I am very happy for any suggestions. Perhaps > summary-with-ids? "summary-with-ids" seems fine with me. This is something that will probably only be called by other programs, so having the name be longer seems fine with me. jamie.