* emacs reply fills X clipboard with reply message body
@ 2013-09-18  2:20 Jameson Graef Rollins
From: Jameson Graef Rollins @ 2013-09-18  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch Mail

I've just started noticing that when I reply to messages from the emacs
UI, my X clipboard is filled with the body of the reply message,
displacing whatever was in there previously.  I'm not sure if this is
related to my personal emacs configuration, or some non-ideal way we're
inserting body parts in replies.  However, even if it is a configuration
issue in my emacs, I suspect that there should be a better way to insert
the reply body such that there's not even a possibility that it would
leak into the users X clipboard, regardless of emacs settings.  Any
thoughts?

jamie.