On Fri, Jun 25 2021, David Bremner wrote: [...] > Unless the series is really huge (thousands of lines of diff) we prefer > sending it to the list with git-send-email for review. So I guess that's > the other thing you should do ;). okay, i'm attaching to this mail the single patch produced by git after rebasing and squashing all my modifications (i don't think it's particularly interesting keeping the story of the 7 individual patches, but they can still be retrieved from my tree-sort branch if you like). thanks, jao