David Bremner writes: > It needs better error handling, and one could imagine a nicer UI > (completion maybe? keys to move to next or previous duplicate?). It > also needs more tests, but before I invest in that I want to fix the > screen appearance; the main change here is the n/d indicator at > the right margin. Attached is a screen shot of (notmuch-show "id:87a6cp2s8x.fsf@no.workgroup") with (a revised version of) these patches applied. You can see the 1/2 along the right margin for my messages, this is because of Fcc.