On Sun, Apr 15 2012, Mark Walters wrote: > This patch is trivially correct regardless of the rest of the > series. > > I think the rest of the series (which provides keybindings for > adding/removing the delete tag to messages/threads) is worthwhile > particularly now the exclude stuff is fairly complete (feedback at the > time looked positive). Sorry, I wish I could have purged all of these series from the list. After a very protracted discussion on the topic it was decided that notmuch will not support any delete tagging operations. Users who wish to do so can add support on their own: id:"87sjgk2xzf.fsf@servo.finestructure.net" http://notmuchmail.org/excluding/ I highly recommend *not* re-starting this discussion. There is no solution that will satisfy everyone. Just let it be. Move on. Nothing to see here. These are not the tags you're looking for... jamie.