On Tue, Jul 01 2014, David Bremner wrote: > Jameson Graef Rollins writes: > >> The notmuch-show flags --decrypt and --verify will now also process >> S/MIME multiparts if encountered. Requires gmime-2.6 and gpgsm. > > I was trying to figure out how to test this. I tried a few couple signed > messages, but I got "bad" signature status in both cases. > > An example message is attached. > > http://mid.gmane.org/4F1423A1.90909@cms.hu-berlin.de > > Are we missing the signature between bad and untrusted signatures, or > does that distinction not exist for S/MIME? Hey, David. How did you generate the signatures? I would love to see a script that generates a signature on a test message. jamie.