Justus Winter <4winter@informatik.uni-hamburg.de> writes: > Hey Sebastian, > > Quoting Sebastian Spaeth (2014-11-18 09:44:15) >> Let me know if I should be deleting the site. Or hand it over, or >> something :-). > > If I remember correctly, you handed notmuch.rtfd.org over to me. Or > you deleted the project, and I created a new one in its place, I don't > recall. > > Ben, I added you as maintainer. I cannot, however, seem to be able to > remove myself as maintainer. > No worries. I've updated the description and added notmuch-python as a subproject. For what it's worth the notmuch-python documentation can now be accessed at http://notmuch.rtfd.org/projects/notmuch-python/en/latest/ in addition to its usual home at http://notmuch-python.rtfd.org/ - Ben