On Sun, Oct 15 2017, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > I welcome review and feedback. I have reviewed this patch series and everything looks in order. Coding style is consistent with notmuch standards. The patch is feature-complete, with appropriate documentation. All tests pass. I am now using this series by default, with config set to automatically index encrypted mail ("index.try_decrypt=true"), and have experienced no issues. I am strongly in support of this patch series. Daniel is doing crucial work pushing for widespread use of email encryption. This series is necessary in the context of that larger goal. He's been pushing this series for a year and a half now, so I think it's appropriate that it final be integrated. jamie.