From: Jorge P. de Morais Neto <jorge+list@disroot.org>
To: notmuch@notmuchmail.org
Subject: Re: Please share recommendations of mail fetcher for notmuch on GNU
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 17:00:55 -0300	[thread overview]

Hello

Em [2021-01-16 sáb 00:13:45+0100], Ralph Seichter escreveu:

> If the server side uses the "maildir" format for storage (I do that
> with Dovecot), you may find Muchsync (http://www.muchsync.org)
> interesting.  It allows synchronising both mail content and Notmuch
> data across different machines.  The latter feature distinguishes
> Muchsync from the various IMAP sync tools.

I thank you for the recommendation, but muchsync needs to be installed
also on the server, and it needs me to have SSH access to the server.
My mail server is Disroot's.  I doubt they would give that access to
someone like me, who, though using their services and contributing
monetary donations, does not participate in server administration.

See https://disroot.org/

Regards!

--
- <https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/>
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback.