On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:42:38 +0000, Darren McGuicken wrote: > On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:18:45 -0800, Jameson Rollins wrote: > > Please test and provide feedback. I would really like to see this > > series merged into the mainline for the next release, if at all > > possible. > > Fan. Tastic. Thanks so much for this, incredible work! Thanks! I hope people find it useful. > Grabbed and testing now, the only slight niggle I see is that when I > reply to an encrypted mail I still get: > > On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 19:17:45 +0000, Someone wrote: > Non-text part: application/pgp-encrypted > Non-text part: application/octet-stream > > Can we pass the decrypted text to message mode on a reply? Yeah, some folks pointed this out on #notmuch this morning. The decryption is only happening in notmuch-show, but we need to do it in notmuch-reply as well for the decrypted text to show up in the reply. I'm working on it now. jamie.