On Wed, 25 May 2011 15:21:06 +0200, Thomas Jost wrote: > Thanks, IMHO that's better than my previous solution. And it makes my > .emacs smaller, woohoo! :) Thanks for the review. > One little issue though: you did not update notmuch-show-mode-map in > notmuch-show.el. I'll reply with a patch that fixes that (or you can > just integrate it in your commit when pushing it). Good catch. > I'll also send a few additional patches that make it possible to choose > the "From" address when forwarding a message and when replying to a > message. The only real concern I have with the series is that it grabs 'R' for reply-with-custom-from where I've been planning to implement 'R' as reply-to-sender-only, (a long-missing and often-requested feature). When I first started implementing the custom-from feature I planned to use a prefix argument to get the behavior (such as "C-u m" rather than "M" for compose-new-mail-with-custom-from). You might even see I've got some code written along those lines. When I went to test it though, it didn't work. That was probably some silly mistake on my part, (we do already have working code that changes behavior with a prefix argument in the case of "M-RET" for example). If you want to update the series to move away from capital-letter keybindings in favor of a prefix argument, I'll be glad to accept it. Otherwise, I might get around to doing that myself at some point. Thanks again, -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com