Mark Walters writes: >>> A long time ago, David E. fixed a couple of annoying bugs with the emacs >>> interface, and I added two commits to the release branch with the intent >>> of making a bugfix point release. Then I got distracted, and never made >>> that release. Are there any other small, but important fixes in master >>> that I should cherrypick? A few candidates are listed below. > I just pushed a release candidate with 9e6017b notmuch-mutt: use env to locate perl for increased portability ff9284d lib: fix definition of LIBNOTMUCH_CHECK_VERSION f2886b8 doc: forbid further operations on a closed database 48d3353 test: don't use dump and restore in a pipeline 64b0d21 emacs: Tell `message-mode' that outgoing messages are email. fdce7eb emacs: Observe the charset of MIME parts when reading them. I'll try to work up some NEWS over the next few days and then make a release. Per usual I also uploaded the release candidate to debian experimental. d