On 2019-02-25 13:56:31, Brian Sniffen wrote: > I appreciate the signature handling. But perhaps you used it on this message and it ate part of this line? > >> (insert " >> ;; remove Markdown
 markings

Hehe... I think what happened is what Daniel identified in another
reply, that Emacs noticed the `#part` markers and interpreted it as
such, which is rather silly (shouldn't those be matched only on empty
lines?)

Anyways, here's another version which also includes the proper
(based on the subject) in the HTML document (not that that really
matters) and removes extraneous sig handling that was leftover.

A.

--
For once you have tasted flight,
You will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward;