On Fri 2020-05-22 00:57:14 +0300, Tomi Ollila wrote: > We've accumulated quite a bit of mess during these years to the test > system, which makes it harder to do larger adjustments (and not (yet) > mentioning even larger refactorings...). The last significant refactoring was probably when jrollins and i got the test suite running in parallel, and that might not even qualify as "major". Of course, the most effective tool for encouraging any refactoring is having a robust and reliable test suite to make sure that nothing broke. But now we're talking about a test suite for the test suiteā€¦ i dunno how far we want to go down the rabbit hole! --dkg