On Wed 2022-11-09 12:58:18 -0800, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: > Personally I think it would make sense to have % cycle through > duplicates, with some indicator of which duplicate we're currently on. > I wouldn't even bother with the suggested prefixed behavior if we just > had the cycle behavior. In my notmuch-show buffer, there already is an indicator in the right-hand side of any message that has duplicates, so that part doesn't require any extra work. In the event that i get a malicious load of dozens of duplicates and i identify that one of them is of particular interest, i might want the current behavior available so that i can get back to "duplicate 17" without hitting '%' 16 times in a row. But i haven't had that situation happen yet -- the other situation with a pair of dups is much more common. it even happened with this message i'm replying to here, b/c one copy of the message came straight from Jamie's MUA and the other was routed through the mailing list. It'd be kind of nice in a nerdy way to make the mailman footer disappear and reappear just by hitting '%' ☺ --dkg