On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 21:43:57 +0100, Sandra Snan wrote: > Just found out that I’ve been piping things through wc for no reason. > Heh. Here’s a quick patch, if you want to add this to the manual page. Yikes! I'm sorry that we had such a big omission in our manual page. And thanks for sending the patch. I'm sorry that I was so behind on the mailing-list backlog that I didn't notice this and apply it right away. Instead, during some recent updates to the manual page, I noticed that this was missing and already added it. But please keep suggestions for improvement coming! -Carl