I'm officially opening the merge window for the upcoming 0.3 release (about a week from now). I know that I want to merge David Edmunson's rewrite of the emacs interface to be built on top of --format=json and add a ton of features, (better attachment handling, notmuch-hello, etc.). I think that's more than enough to justify a new release right there. But if you have other things you'd like to see in this release, please send a message to the list, (either as a new message or a reply to a previous post where the feature/bug-fix was originally proposed). Please don't send feature requests as replies to this message. The best merge requests will be things that have existing, tested patches already. I know that some of the most desired features right now are folder: searching and maildir-flag synchronization. Unfortunately, I think both of these will be postponed until the 0.4 release, but I could be wrong. -Carl PS. I still never sent a list of the features which were proposed for the 0.2 release but postponed. I'll assemble that list soon with my comments on where each of the features stand.