On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:08:48 +0100, David Edmondson wrote: > I like the current behaviour, but changing the default would be fine. Which parts of it do you like? Being able to toggle the header back and forth? Or just that the hidden headers take up so little vertical space? I think that I would personally like to have the To and Cc headers visible always. But having From and Date visible as separate rows is redundant with our current summary bar, (well, Date isn't precisely redundant). I think I'll accept the patch, change the default, then remove From from the list of headers inserted. -Carl