* Drafts being tagged as inbox
@ 2011-06-27 21:50 Robin Green
From: Robin Green @ 2011-06-27 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

My drafts (created using emacs message mode) are being tagged as
inbox. However, they are not tagged as drafts. This is because emacs
message mode does not store drafts in Maildir format, so there are no
Maildir flags (e.g. D for draft) to sync tags with.

Now, I could simply store drafts somewhere else, but then I wouldn't be
able to search them using notmuch. Is there another way to have drafts
correctly tagged?

Thanks,
Robin Green