On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:49:48 +0200, Thomas Jost wrote: > > Another question about this feature: how do you make the window > > (frame) go away after the email is sent? > > I do this: > (add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'delete-frame) Hey, Thomas. Would it be possible to add this frame/window close functionality directly into this new configuration? It would be really nice if we could work it out such that if you have new mail buffers open in a new window/frame that the window/frame is automatically closed once the message is sent. jamie.