On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 17:23:01 +0000, Mark Walters wrote: > Here are some tests for search exclude working in a systematic fashion > as suggested by Austin. Awesome. More tests = good. > In principle I think something like the generate_thread function could > go in to test-lib.sh, but it would need to be written by someone much > familiar with bash quoting than I am. Yeah, that's probably a good idea. It seems generally useful. > At the moment I have left the current exclude tests in the "search" > test: should they be moved here? I would probably put all of the exclude tests (even count/show exclude tests?) into one test script. Might make debugging a bit easier down the line. But there are also plenty of tests that fall under multiple categories, so it's kind of hard to just pick one. jamie.