On Thu, Apr 05 2012, Peter Wang wrote: > +test_begin_subtest "Set string value" > +notmuch config set foo.bar baz > +test_expect_equal "$(notmuch config get foo.bar)" "baz" > + > +test_begin_subtest "Set list value" > +notmuch config set foo.list xxx "yyy yyy" "zzz zzz" > +test_expect_equal "$(notmuch config get foo.list)" "\ > +xxx > +yyy yyy > +zzz zzz" I find it slightly strange to use non-existent fields here, but I also don't see that it hurts anything either. At least at the moment. Another option would be to use an existing field, and change it back when you're done. jamie.