On Mon, Jun 18 2018, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > This looks like it would work, but calling it > notmuch-crypto-store-session-keys is a bit confusing, because based on > the name it looks like it would apply to many places (e.g. during > message sending, should a session key be stored when the outbound > message is fcc'ed?), but based on the implementation it only matters > during "show". > > Should its name be notmuch-show-store-session-keys instead? I feel like it should be under the notmuch-crypto customization group, not notmuch-show. notmuch-crypto-show-store-session-keys ? > also, i think the description of the variable setting should be clearer > about its scope, and about the implications of setting it to non-nil > (e.g. needing read/write access to the notmuch db to view all messages) I will clarify the docs once we decide on variable name. jamie.