* notmuch 0.33 release process
@ 2021-08-19 21:33 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2021-08-19 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Apparently it is time for a full release.

% git diff --shortstat 0.32.3

Feature freeze is August 26, release hopefully around September 2.

Please get your reviews in for remaining patches you think should be
part of 0.33, or failing that at least tag them as notmuch::0.33 in
nmbug or ask (here or on IRC) someone else to do so.

* Re: notmuch 0.33 release process
@ 2021-08-26 18:00 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2021-08-26 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch