On Tue, Jan 04 2022, Aleks Kissinger wrote: > We all like to unwind in different ways over the holidays. For me, I > decided to write a new GUI frontend for notmuch based on PyQt. > > It's called Dodo: https://github.com/akissinger/dodo Cool! I'll be excited to check this out. > p.s. I added a link to Dodo on the notmuch site using the instructions > (notmuchmail.org/wikiwriteaccess), but maybe didn't do it right or it > takes some manual intervention to update the website. This is on me. I learned over the holiday that the wiki updating is currently broken, but I haven't yet taken the time to fix it. I hope to do that soon. Thanks for your patience! -Carl