On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:51:42 -0500, Jesse Rosenthal wrote: > Just a note to say that I finally got around to updating the remote > usage script on the wiki to what I'm using now. With "--format=raw" in, > it's all pretty straightforward. The only things the script does now > are: Thanks for passing on this note, Jesse! > I've actually switched over to keeping my messages on my IMAP server and > using this remote script on all of my computers. It avoids any need for > syncing. It's been working very well for me so far. It sounds entirely useful for a large class of users. Is there any reason we shouldn't just host the script in the notmuch repository itself? Let me know if there's anything I can do. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com