On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:22:24 -0400, Jameson Rollins wrote: > On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:24:09 +0100, David Edmondson wrote: > > Jamie, could you test this patch please? My main concern is that it > > makes a small assumption about the value of > > `notmuch-search-result-format' - namely that the `authors' field ends > > with a space. > > Tested, and it works. Thanks so much for fixing this, David. Very much > appreciated. Thanks to both of you! This is pushed now. > Approved-By: Jameson Rollins > > (I was going to try to resend the patch with the "Approved-By" bit > added, but I was sure I was going to mess it up. If someone can point > me to a message where that was done correctly, that'd be great.) Just putting the above line in an email message is fine. In fact, it's simpler in that I don't have to analyze two submissions of a patch to see if there's anything different other than the commit message. All I have to do for the above is a quick "git commit --amend". -Carl