On Thu, 12 May 2011 02:04:41 +0200, Florian Friesdorf wrote: > 1. store to/cc/bcc in xapian Hey, Florian. I think all of these fields are actually already stored in the database. > 2. provide a mechanism to query those fields from the cmdline I think this is the idea. You would also want to match against subsets of the fields, and output all matching fields. I think just starting with this, without worrying about any other options, would be a great way to start, and useful in and of itself. jamie.