Matthew Lear writes: > > This is easy to reproduce on linux with thunderbird (I'm using v38.5.0). > Edit -> Account Settings -> Composition & Addressing and check 'Compose > messages in HTML format' and send yourself a pgp encrypted email using > PGP/MIME, open it in notmuch-emacs and reply to it. You'll see the > 'Bodypart insert error'. > > If you need any more info let me know... Please encrypt a message to the attached gpg key (from the notmuch test suite), and send it to the list as an attachement if you can replicate the bug. Cheers, d