* Programmatically set "From", Ispell dictionary and signature based on recipient
@ 2020-11-17 19:38 Jorge P. de Morais Neto
From: Jorge P. de Morais Neto @ 2020-11-17 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi.  I use Notmuch 0.31.2 on Emacs 27.1.50.  When I compose mail to a
mailing list, I would like Emacs to automatically set:
1. "From" header to ~"Jorge P. de Morais Neto" <jorge+list@disroot.org>~
2. Ispell dictionary to "en_US"
3. ~message-signature-file~ to "~/.signature--english" (and it should
   actually insert the corresponding file as signature)

Is there an easy way to do it, or do I have write Elisp and put it in
some Message mode hook?

Regards

--
- <https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/>
- If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.