Hello, On 2021-08-01 23:11, David Bremner writes: > With commit 37f84d6d2 (only in master currently), much larger threads > should be displayable in unthreaded view, e.g using M-x > notmuch-unthreaded I just updated to 0.32.3, and I confirm a message is displayed quite fast (if I set notmuch-show-only-matching-messages to t). However, if I choose a message too deep in the thread, I get an error show-insert-thread: Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’ and the message is not displayed. After experimenting a bit, it seems this is happening when the messages in the thread are encrypted. I don’t seem to be able to reproduce this error with messages that are not encrypted. Could something special be happening with long threads of encrypted messages? Thanks, Alan